To receive the
views of members of the public on items of business to be
considered by the Committee (please see below):
1. A period of ten minutes will be set aside.
2. An individual may speak for no more than two minutes on a specific agenda item, the time slots to be allocated on a “first come first served” basis.
3. Participation may take the form of a statement, or alternatively a question to be addressed to the Chairman. There will be no discussion on questions put unless it is formally moved. In line with the current scheme applied to other Committees, the questions must:
· not be defamatory, frivolous, vexatious or offensive;
· not be the same or substantially the same as another question to the same meeting or anything so put in the last six months;
· not involve the disclosure of confidential or exempt information.
4. Anyone wishing to speak must notify the Committee Clerk between 7.00pm and 7.20pm prior to the start of the meeting.
There was none.