Decision Maker: Council
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Councillor Mrs P A Channer disclosed a non-pecuniary interest as a member of Essex County Council, advising that this applied to a number of items on the agenda, specifically Agenda Items:
· 11 – Bradwell B Power Station Working Group Recommendation: Letter of Support for Small Modular Reactors.
· 12 – Council Tax Base.
· 13 – Report of the Corporate Governance Working Group.
· 14 – Rural Settlements List.
· 20 – Site Allocations.
· 21 – Outstanding Loan – Financial Arrangements.
The following Members declared non-pecuniary interests in Agenda Item 11 - Bradwell B Power Station Working Group Recommendation: Letter of Support for Small Modular Reactors:
· Councillors K M H Lagan and N G F Shaughnessy advised that they had received communications with people in the Bradwell area;
· S P Nunn advised that he was patron of the RAF Bradwell Bay Preservation group;
Councillor Miss S White declared a non-pecuniary interest in Agenda Item 21 – Outstanding Loan – Financial Arrangements as she was a member of the consultative committee and sat on the new Bradwell Village Council committee.
Publication date: 15/01/2021
Date of decision: 17/12/2020
Decided at meeting: 17/12/2020 - Council