Decision Maker: District Planning Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
In relation to Agenda Item 5 - 20/00387/RES Land West of 2 Maldon Road, Burnham-on-Crouch the following declarations were made:
· Councillor Mrs P A Channer disclosed a non-pecuniary interest as a Member of Essex County Council who had been consulted in relation to highways and other matters on the planning application for consideration and previous outline planning application on the same site.
· Councillor M F L Durham disclosed a non-pecuniary interest as a Member of Essex County Council for the same reasons as outlined by Councillor Mrs Channer.
· Councillor N Skeens declared a non-pecuniary interest as a Member of Burnham-on-Crouch Town Council and he knew one of the land owners.
· Councillor M G Bassenger declared a non-pecuniary interest as he knew one of the land owners.
· Councillor Miss A M Beale declared a non-pecuniary interest as she knew Mr Wilsden.
· Councillor M S Heard declared a non-pecuniary interest as he knew Mr Wilsden, an ex-Town Councillor.
Councillor A L Hull sought confirmation on whether an interest she had was pecuniary or non-pecuniary and then declared a pecuniary interest as her husband worked for John Wilsden. The Chairman advised although it was her decision that she could remain in the meeting during the debate but would have to leave during the decision.
Publication date: 01/07/2020
Date of decision: 03/06/2020
Decided at meeting: 03/06/2020 - District Planning Committee